Thursday, June 4, 2009

"Peter And The Psycho Trick-Or-Treaters" Pg 6

I'm ba-aaaaaaaaack!

Yeah. Seven days in the hospital. That's right. SEVEN DAYS. People have open heart surgery and get out in less time than I did.

But I'm out, and I'm thankful for that. Also, many thanks to N7, Rai, Cat, Showers, daymon34, Andrea, Mary, Todd, MistyCat, and Kurt for their thoughtful messages. And thanks to anybody who sent me some 'good vibes.'

And now, back to our regularly scheduled program.






Buy the ebook PETER AND THE WEREWOLVES on Kindle, Nook, or Smashwords!




<< previous page | next page >>

Copyright © 2009 Darren Pillsbury. All rights reserved.

8 comments:

Zoquara said...

YAY! Welcome back!

And oh boy.. creepy kids.

Anonymous said...

Seven days filled with those extra-long hours reserved for use in hospitals and waiting rooms, no doubt.

Remember, if the doctors said "No writing" then writing is what you don't do. We'll survive.

And, what Andrea said. Real creapy kids.

MistyCat

Anonymous said...

Oh thank whomever you're back!
*sigh of relief*
But I guess I should get rid of those virgins I was about to sacrifice.

Remember how I said your stories keep me sane? Well this week as truly proven it, and if you don't take care of yourself and get sick again I'll probably turn into Godzilla or something.

But I'm glad you're alive and well.
:D
Know what i can do with a few virgins and a sacrificial altar?
:P

~N7

Cat said...

Glad you're back! Hope you're feeling better. Hospitals can be so demoralising, even if you're not ill to begin with!

N7 - Virgins and a sacrificial alter...? I'm not going to touch that one even with a 10' barge pole :P

Anonymous said...

Oh they are sneaky, most young people can't move quite to save thier lives.

Have a good weekend and take a nap. Though I am sure after being in for a week the last thing you want to do is lay in bed.

Anonymous said...

Glad you're back! You said only a day or two, and when you didn't show up after that I began to worry. Don't scare us like that. :)

~Rai

Darren said...

Andrea - thank you!
MistyCat - naw, they didn't say anything about writing.
N7 - I don't know about the virgins, but there's always eBay for the altar.
Cat - I know what you mean. Wearing the no-back gown was making me feel ill, even after I was well on the way to recovery.
daymon34 - actually, naps where I'm not interrupted by people trying to poke me for blood are AWESOME. And they're not even vampires.
Rai - don't worry, I'll try to leave the scares to the story for awhile.

Unknown said...

Welcome back! Was starting to worry. Can I stop now?