Thursday, May 28, 2009

"Peter And The Psycho Trick-Or-Treaters" Pg 5

Hey guys - many, many thanks to all my well-wishers, especially everybody who left comments. Unfortunately, they ARE sticking me in the hospital for a day or two (I hope that's all) to run some tests and do what they do, so it might be awhile before you see the next post. Wish me luck, and I'll post again as soon as I can.




Buy the ebook PETER AND THE WEREWOLVES on Kindle, Nook, or Smashwords!




<< previous page | next page >>

Copyright © 2009 Darren Pillsbury. All rights reserved.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dill reminds me of me when it comes to trick or treating. Hope you're all right though and you're only there for a day or so and that all turns out well!

~Rai

Cat said...

I'm sending you good vibes. Hope it's nothing serious and you feel better soon.

Showers said...

Good luck on that. I hope you feel better soon.

Anonymous said...

Looks like they are going to run into trouble here pretty quick. That or already met trouble.

Take it easy and get lots of rest.

Zoquara said...

Get better soon! I'm looking forward to how this chapter goes!

Mary said...

Get well soon! The story can wait! We'll just go through withdrawal in the meantime. ;-)

Unknown said...

Hope all is well, or at least according to plan.