Thursday, May 28, 2009

"Peter And The Psycho Trick-Or-Treaters" Pg 4

Hey faithful readers, I've been extremely sick lately. As in, almost-going-to-the-hospital sick. If you're the praying type (I don't care what religion), send a few my way, will you? And if you're not the praying type, good vibes and good luck will do just fine. Thanks.





Buy the ebook PETER AND THE WEREWOLVES on Kindle, Nook, or Smashwords!




<< previous page | next page >>

Copyright © 2009 Darren Pillsbury. All rights reserved.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Best wishes for a speedy recovery. Everything else is secondary.

Anonymous said...

D:!
I hate when I get sick like that, so you rest and get well even if you need to miss an update or two.
I rather you get better and continue writing, then get worst and become hospitalized.
Seriously, get lots of rest, eat lots of soup and crackers, drink lemon tea, commit a few sacrifices to the Gods to get better.

Okay... don't really do the last one. Unless you reaaaaally think you need to.

~N7

Anonymous said...

Good wishes and good vibes, friend.
Do whatever you need to do for yourself.

MistyCat

Anonymous said...

I will send my prayers to the Flying Spaghetti Monster for you. :)

~Rai

Unknown said...

Take it easy if you can for awhile, hopefully a little rest and looking after yourself will put paid to it.

Anonymous said...

I can say Dill tried at least. Strange things do tend to happen around Peter.

Get lots of rest and take it easy.