Tuesday, May 17, 2011

"Peter and the Crazies" Chapter 12

"In which the heroes squabble,
then come up with a plan"


I'm ba-aaaaaaaaack! And I come bearing Chapter 12 of "Peter And The Crazies"!

#1) Remember, Wednesday May 25th is the Big Launch Day! Buy all three ebooks if you can! Buy VAMPIRES at the very least if you can't! Tell your friends on Facebook - and email people, if you don't mind!

#2) Also remember that I'm donating 50% of everything I personally make on the 25th to www.SaveTheChildren.org! So telling people is for a doubly good cause!

#3) If you're not yet in the Secret Society of Updates, email me at peterandthevampires (at symbol) gmail.com so you can get the latest 5 chapters!

<< previous page | next page >>


Copyright © 2011 Darren Pillsbury. All rights reserved.

4 comments:

Um the Muse said...

*peeks at what lies behind the door with Peter* Wow! Pull back!

Rai said...

Aha! Commenting system seems to be working for me again! I for some reason foresee the burned girl playing a role in this book, she seemed to be staring at them rather suspiciously hmmm...

Also, I think they should stay put. My hunch is that Dr. V wants out, not to bug them some more and risk losing his window of opportunity.

I'm getting very curious about Dr. Prescott though. He seems terrified about what Dr. V might do... maybe stab him in the back?! Muahahaha.

Rubberduck said...

Hans Veedermeier, Captain Subtle!

I'm guessing it's either more of Dr. V.'s creations, or people he's got dependent on him for Hyde juice. OR BOTH

Vickintr = Vicki Ntr, a nice girl I know who's very annoyed that no-one can pronounce her name. For the record, it's said the normal way.

Darren said...

Um the Muse -
"Noooooooooooooooow!"

Rai -
Fleur just wants to play.
Dr. V just wants to talk.
And Dr. P just wants what was promised him.

Funny how those simple statements change when you're in an asylum.

Rubberduck -
"Hyde Juice (TM)! When you absolutely, positively need that extra burst of murderous energy!"