Tuesday, August 11, 2009

"Peter And The Carnival Of Evil" Page 49

By the way, check out a couple of things and let me know what you think:

Here's a one-minute promo I'm going to give other podcasters to put in their episodes.

And here's the 3rd YouTube video of "Dead Men"!




If you're having trouble seeing the videos (a couple of readers are), just go to YouTube and search for either "Peter And The Vampires" or my name, "Darren Pillsbury." You should find the videos pretty easily with either option.




Buy the ebook PETER AND THE WEREWOLVES on Kindle, Nook, or Smashwords!




<< previous page | next page >>

Copyright © 2009 Darren Pillsbury. All rights reserved.

5 comments:

Fiona said...

The video clips are really cute. I like how you did them.
Beth and the swimsuit are so true to life. I remember my little sister insisting on wearing a pink slip everyday.

Anonymous said...

Yeah Dill already can lie like a dog, he doesn't need to learn how.

Now I wonder if they are going to head over and try to get the mirror before they leave.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm.... the grandfather made it sound like Cyrus and crew makes the magic, as opposed to the mirror being magical. Does that mean the kids can only stay in that one mirror? Man, that would be really evil, especially since they were going to put Peter in the same mirror as Gwen. Even if they got along (ie Gwen forgives Peter), they'd have to be cramped, yeah?

~Um the Muse

Anonymous said...

I don't think they stay in one mirror, didn't the kids follow Peter all around the Hall of Mirrors? Maybe they travel in reflections? I'm not sure they can travel to any mirror though, or else maybe someone would try to travel and get help.

~Rai

Darren said...

Fiona -
Thanks! Glad you liked them!

Yeah, Beth is actually based on my sister when she was a toddler. And the Strawberry Shortcake bathing suit is all true.

daymon34 -
Yeah, Dill is a master...

Um the Muse -
I think Wednesday's post will clarify the mirror issue a little more...

Rai -
Yup, you've got it exactly.